Although disposable isolation gowns have been the norm for many years, reusable isolation gowns are the future! According to a recent case study by the ARTA, reusable isolation gowns can reduce medical waste as much as 80 percent and reduce costs by 25 to 50 percent.1 In making the switch to reusable gowns, hospitals are able to reduce both their overall volume of waste and the high costs associated with disposing of that waste.
- This means making the switch to a reusable gown is a smarter choice for your budget, and the environment.
Key Features include:
- Lightweight, for maximum comfort
- High barrier performance
- Passes all level 3 barrier protection requirements after three wash cycles, providing four safe uses of each unit.
- Outer layer – Blue EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) Film
- Core – Lightweight polyester knit reinforcing scrim
- Inner Later – Clear EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) Film
Passes the following Level 3 Barrier Protection tests after 3 wash cycles:
AATCC 42 Water Resistance Test
AATCC 127 Hydrostatic Pressure Test
Flammability (as defined by 16 CFR 1610)
To learn more about our reusable isolation gowns or to purchase this product please click here
1. Why Choose Reusable Isolation Gowns? It’s the Responsible Choice, Because the Future is NOT Disposable!
American Reusable Textile Association. PO Box 1142, Mission, KS 66222. HYPERLINK