Bar Ray is the global leader in personal Radiation Protection-Lead Aprons. Being the largest manufacturer of radiation protective garments allow you the customer so many options & benefits. We suggest that you contact us for further details and assistance with ordering.
WORLD’S LARGEST MANUFACTURER OF RADIATION PROTECTIVE GARMENTS
- Bar-Ray is a worldwide leader in the radiation protection industry.
- All aprons and wearables are made exclusively in our own U.S. factory.
- 20 different styles of aprons, skirts, and vests,
- five protection options
- more than 425 colors and patterns
- .35mm or .50mm protection
All garments include:
Bar-Ray Products introduces SmartID™, a web-based inspection and inventory asset management system for radiation protection products.
Each item comes tagged with a unique QR code that can be scanned with any mobile device’s QR code reader or managed through a desktop computer to record inventory and inspection information for each piece.
Your facility’s web-based database, complete with product details and inspection report history, is fully accessible—without special software or scanning equipment—to staff as well as The Joint Commission (TJC) inspectors.
Benefits of our SmartID™ system include:
- No special software or equipment needed.
- Maintains a cumulative record of inspection dates and results for each product in your inventory.
- Manage the inspection process through your personal computer or mobile device.
- Visual indicator is available upon request.
- Does not require any start-up, monthly, or annual hidden costs. Plus, there is no charge for labels to tag existing aprons.
- Need to add labels to the aprons in your existing inventory? Bar-Ray personnel can visit your facility to personally assist you with the label application process.
- With cloud-based storage capabilities, you can be confident knowing that your inventory inspection reports are safely stored and accessible at all times.
The Smart Way to Manage Your Radiation Protection
The built-in inspection history record distinguishes SmartID™ from other systems. The inspection history report maintains a cumulative record of inspection dates and inspection results for each product in inventory. You can easily print or export the data to a spreadsheet as needed. The system can also be used to manage the inspection process with customizable parameters, such as reminder dates and inspection due dates, for sending notifications when products in inventory are due for inspection.
Fully accessible through a web-based interface, SmartID™ allows TJC inspectors to validate inspection procedures and materials status without physically being on-site at hospitals and imaging facilities to conduct audit and accountability inspections. Beyond TJC inspections, however, SmartID™ enables you to maintain compliance with safety requirements for radiation protection materials and improve safety standards within your facility.
Apron Sizing Charts
We offer this product in several versions:
- Scatter Sentry™. Lightweight non leaded.
- Cost Cruncher. Traditional leaded.
- TrueLite. Lighter weight blend of leaded and non leaded.
- StarLite. Lightweight non leaded.
- Prestige. Super lightweight non leaded.
If you do not find your size in these charts, we are glad to assist you with custom sizing.
FRONT PROTECTION APRON SIZING CHART UNISEX
|Fits Dress Size||Fits Suit Size||Max Chest/Hip
|Fits Max Height|
|small||20″ x 32″||4 – 6||34 – 36||36″||5′ 6″|
|medium||22″ x 34″||8 – 10||38 – 40||40″||5′ 10″|
|large||24″ x 36″||12 – 14||42 – 44||44″||6′ 0″|
|x-large||26″ x 38″||16 – 18||46 – 48||48″||6′ 2″|
|xx-large||28″ x 40″||20 – 22||50 – 52||52″||6′ 4″|
VEST SIZING CHART MALE
|Size Name||Chest Size||Length|
|x-small||35″ – 36″||23.5″|
|small||37″ – 38″||24.5″|
|medium||39″ – 40″||25″|
|large||41″ – 42″||25.5″|
|x-large||43″ – 44″||26″|
|2X||45″ – 46″||26.5″|
|3X||47″ – 48″||27″|
VEST SIZING CHART FEMALE
|Size Name||Chest Size||Length|
|x-small||33″ x 34″||21″|
|small||35″ x 36″||21.5″|
|medium||37″ x 38″||22″|
|large||39″ x 40″||22.5″|
|x-large||41″ x 42″||23″|
|2X||43″ x 44″||23.5″|
|3X||45″ x 46″||24″|
SKIRT SIZING CHART UNISEX
|Size Name||Waist Size||Hip Size||Length|
|x-small||26″ – 27″||32″ – 33″||19″|
|small||28″ – 29″||34″ – 35″||19″|
|medium||30″ – 31″||36″ – 37″||20″|
|M2||32″ – 33″||38″ – 39″||20″|
|large||34″ – 35″||40″ – 41″||21″|
|L2||36″ – 37″||42″ – 43″||21″|
|x-large||38″ – 39″||44″ – 45″||22″|
|2X||40″ – 41″||46″ – 47″||22″|
|3X||42″ – 43″||48″ – 49″||23″|
WRAP AROUND SIZING CHART UNISEX
|Wrap Size||Chest Size||Waist Size||Hip Size||Front Length||Rear Length|
|33″ – 36″||34″ – 37″||35″ – 38″||36″||32″|
|37″ – 40″||38″ – 41″||39″ – 42″||38″||34″|
|41″ x 44″||42″ – 45″||43″ – 46″||40″||36″|
|45″ x 48″||46″ – 49″||47″ – 50″||42″||38″|