Click here for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) & Coronavirus related products.
Lateral Positioners | Hip Positioners
David Scott offers a variety of lateral & surgical hip positioners to aid with total hip replacements & other lateral surgeries. The lateral position is when a patient lies on their side with the non-operative side on the surgical surface. A patient my be positioned in the lateral position during back, colorectal, kidney, & hip surgeries.
There are a number of lateral positioners that can be used to keep the patient secure in the lateral positioner.
- Doughy-soft pressure management pad for maximum patient safety and comfort
- Performs as a fulcrum for improved access to the medial compartment of the knee
- The 3½" x 9" aluminum post surface is covered with a 2½" thick premium pressure management pad
- The 12" long x 5/8" diameter stainless steel mounting post fits into a standard side rail clamp which is sold separately. Our BD-CS Clark Socket is perfect
- Lifetime warranty
- Useful for all lower extremity procedures, particularly helpful for supporting the leg in lateral position
- Allows knee to be locked into extension which helps eliminate the need for manual support.
- The leg holder may also be used to support the limb for surgical patients in the supine position such as for knee and foot/ankle procedures.
- Easily articulated using the Support Frame with Foot Pedal control
- Attaches to O.R. table side rail in seconds
- Apply tension by simply dialing knob from 0-15 lbs.
- Improved productivity…no need for assistants to hold extremity
- All components except Support Frame are autoclavable
- Required: 1 CamLoc clamp (DSC-800-0271) US
- XPS Surgical Shoulder Positioner
- Single release lever releases all joints – locking in place when released
- Easily attached to any OR table – ready for immediate use
- Similar in functionality to the Arthrex® Trimano
- Smooth, effortless positioning enhances operative site exposure
- Decrease surgeon fatigue and improve OR team productivity
- Convenient Schure Loc™ Shoulder Kit includes a sterile drape and foam hand/forearm holder and self-adherent wrap
- Designed to evenly distribute patients weight
- Pressure management
- Reduces risk of pressure insult
- Can aid in the prevention of hair loss during surgery
- Gel pad can be rolled as a positioning aid
- Superior sheer reduction
- Gel pad for larger surfaces
- Works on many OR Tables
- Dimensions: 20" x 20" x 1/2" Thick