Stirrup enables safe and easy positioning while providing enhanced surgical site access. Surgical Stirrups allow for easy adjustment of abduction and lithotomy of patients while maintaining the sterile field.
Certain surgical stirrup boots extend along its lateral side (referred to as a “lateral fin”) and are padded along the interior of the surgical boot. The purpose of this fin is to cover and protect the head of the fibula and the peroneal nerve. These boots are also self-adjusting to minimize pressure on the calf when moving the stirrup.The boot liner pad is can be fully encapsulating of the foot. These stirrup boot liners are available for purchase separately.
- Most of the stirrups offered feature lift assist technology to provide easy movement of the leg into the desired position.
- Most offer Lithotomy & Length Indicators – Visual indicators that help ensure precise positioning
- Many have floating Boot: Self-adjusting boot minimizes pressure on the calf when moving the stirrup
- All our stirrups include reusable boot liners
- Basic design stirrups are offered as well
- Blade Clamps & Rail Clamps are available