- The Lower Extremity Leg Positioner is used to support knee and leg during surgery, and can be used for casting
- Utilized for rodding of femurs or tibias
- Aluminum positioner is radiolucent and gas or steam sterilizable.
- Dimensions: 5.5" H x 9.5" L x 9.25" W
- Designed to help hold and stabilize an extemity in a desired position after surgery.
- Can be used on the patient bed, or can be sterilized for use in surgery, except the pads which are not sterilizable.
- Unit Dimensions: 15" x 2"x 5.25"
(38 cm x 5,1 cm x 13,3 cm)