6 leg Stainless Steel IV Pole 6 leg epoxy coated base height adjustable
- Stainless Steel pole construction
- 4, or 6 hooks
- Charcoal epoxy coated base
- 24″ Diameter 6-leg epoxy coated base with 3″ scuff-resistant casters.
- 1″ diameter stainless steel pole with no-lose thumb knob.
- Height adjustable from 52″- 93″.
- Rubber bumpers on end of base legs to help protect walls and other objects from scuffing.
- Available with 4-Hook or 6-Hook Top
6 leg Stainless Steel IV Pole 6 leg epoxy coated base height adjustable. David Scott Company offers a wide array of IV Poles. Economy to Stainless Steel, 2-hook, 4-hook. We also offer Rail Mount IV poles, Stainless steel poles and chrome plated IV Poles. Easily maneuverable with easy glide casters.
Administering fluids needs to be simple and efficient; our IV Poles will do just that. IV poles will help streamline that process by providing hooks to hang bags of solution and five wheel sturdy bases that allow the nurse the ability to move the device quickly and easily.
As you can see from the front page of our IV Poles section there are many options to building the exact IV pole for your needs. We are able to change out bases, poles and IV hooks; as well as add optional accessories for your IV poles. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions. We have been supplying IV Poles for over 4 decades to ER’s, OR’s, recovery rooms, surgi-centers, and physicians offices.
Caregivers and hospital administrators and nurses who are looking for a tool to administer intravenous fluids, David Scott Company has a solution for you. Please contact us with any ideas, requests or assistance email@example.com.
How to choose the right IV POLES click here
Stainless Steel IV Pole