Adjustable Knee Crutch Supports
- These now include an adjustable extension to allow for abduction at no additional cost
- The knee crutch itself is approx. 9.5″ wide and 12″ long (5″ above the knee bend and 7″ below the knee bend)
- Includes the doughy soft pads. Sold as a pair
- Simple, ergonomic, locking handle
- Easy to set up and position
- These require 2 Clark Sockets.(BD-CS) or Schure Socket XL (DSC-800-0134)
David Scott Company offers a wide variety of lower extremity positioners for both the surgical as well as the non-surgical extremity. TKR’s are Total Knee Replacement positioning devices. We also offer sterile foam liners for TKR’s. TKS is a Total Knee Stabilizer which allow the patients leg to be bent for flexed leg support. Arthroscopic Leg Holders are designed to stabilize the knee during various arthroscopic knee surgeries. The Well leg holder is often used for the non-surgical side of an arthroscopic knee surgery. Foam liners for the arthroscopic leg holders are available in several configurations, as well as a reusable gel pad for leg holders. Surgeons may also wish to utilize an Arthroscopic Stress Post against the patient’s thigh.
Single loop leg preppers offer a simple way to keep the patient’s leg secure & in place, the foam liners for leg preppers are available as a replaceable option.
Knee crutch supports are often used when a lift assisted stirrup is not feasible or practical. The knee crutches can articulate and are attached to side rails via Clark sockets (BD-CS) or schure sockets (DSC-800-0134).