Arthroscopic Leg Holder
- Smooth, unidirectional locking mechanism enables the caregiver to set rigid fixation with one-hand operation
- Hinged upper brace accommodates all sized patients
- Structurally enhanced design enables staff to apply pressure both medially and laterally
- One handed fixation with Antimicrobial Strap
- 22 adjustable width locations
- can accommodate up to a 12″ wide leg (35″ circumference)
- Stainless Steel Round 5/8″ post
- Accommodates patient weight up to 500 lbs.
- Product dimensions; 12″ x 2.5″ x7.5″
This arthroscopic leg holder has an adjustable antimicrobial securing strap which allows for one handed rigid fixation to be manipulated. This design accommodates all size patients while enabling the staff to apply pressure both medially and laterally. Both sides can slide with simple thumb trigger release, see additional images for better view of the leg holder adjustments. The stainless steel flat bar has 22 locator holes for infinite position range. This arthroscopic leg holder attached to an OR side rail with a round socket such as a Clark Socket (BD-CS). Includes 1 disposable pad, which can be reorder in cases of 12(BD250P-12).
David Scott Company offers a wide variety of lower extremity positioners for both the surgical as well as the non-surgical extremity. TKR’s are Total Knee Replacement positioning devices. We also offer sterile foam liners for TKR’s. TKS is a Total Knee Stabilizer which allow the patients leg to be bent for flexed leg support. Arthroscopic Leg Holders are designed to stabilize the knee during various arthroscopic knee surgeries. The Well leg holder is often used for the non-surgical side of an arthroscopic knee surgery. Foam liners for the arthroscopic leg holders are available in several configurations, as well as a reusable gel pad for leg holders. Surgeons may also wish to utilize an Arthroscopic Stress Post against the patient’s thigh.
Single loop leg preppers offer a simple way to keep the patient’s leg secure & in place, the foam liners for leg preppers are available as a replaceable option. Replaces Birkova LS-1400
Knee crutch supports are often used when a lift assisted stirrup is not feasible or practical. The knee crutches can articulate and are attached to side rails via Clark sockets (BD-CS) or schure sockets (DSC-800-0134).