Bariatric Step Stool with Handrail is an ideal addition to patient exam rooms, supply closets and many other medical settings. Constructed with sturdy and durable 1″ diameter chrome steel tubing. The stool supports larger weights up to 500 lbs with the reinforced “X” brace providing added stability. The 35″ handrail allows the user to have added safety and stability when using the stool to access high, hard to reach areas. The non-skid, ribbed rubber platform provides stability, as do reinforced rubber tips on the legs.
- Sturdy, 1″ diameter chrome steel tubing construction
- Non-slip ribbed rubber platform
- Reinforced rubber tips
- Step Surface: 14″W x 11″D
- Step Height: 9-1/4″H
- Handle height: 35″ H
- Overall Dimensions: 17-5/16″W x 13-3/4″ x 9-1/4″H
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Limited Warranty: 1 Year