Bariatric Bean Bag Surgical Positioner w/ Gel– Full Length
- Integral gel layer
- Body length vacuum packed positioner
- Full length allows versatile coverage
- Polystyrene beads contour & mold to patient
- Rigid positioner when suction is applied
- Replaceable one -click valve system
- Safety clip prevent accidental air loss
- Urethane film is extremely durable
- Bean Bags are designed for many surgical procedures
- Dimensions: 76″ L x 30″ W
Full length Bariatric Bean Bag Surgical Positioner with dimensions of 76″L x 30″W.
The valve on this medical bean bag is replaceable if damaged. The black polyurethane film is extremely durable.
- Simply hook up to a suction line to evacuate air and product molds to shape.
- Open valve and product returns to relaxed state.
Our bean bags
Our Bean Bags are comprised of small moldable beads that when suction is applied will pull together, creating contour around the patient and create a rigid, molded, positioner.
With the additional layer of gel between the patient and the rigid vacuum packed bean bag bladder you can provide a layer of pressure management protection for your surgical patient.
Offering a variety of sizes can conform to many surgical specialties, ophthalmic, ENT, hand surgery, shoulder surgery, lateral positioning, bariatric surgery, laparoscopic surgery, as well as steep Trendelenburg position on the OR table.
All of our Bean Bag Positioners have replaceable one-click valves (no need to pinch or squeeze), an added safety clip to prevent accidental air loss, durable urethane film (as compared to PVC).
Vacuum Bean bag positioners are a standard option when it comes to immobilizing patients securely and comfortably during surgical procedures.
The flexibility of surgical bean bags make them incredibly easy to use.
How to use
Simply place the patient on the vacuum bean bag positioner, mold the bag around the patient.
Then use a suction pump to apply negative pressure and create a rigid structure that conforms perfectly to the patient.
You can achieve precise access to the surgical site.
After the procedure, you can effortlessly release air from the vacuum-pac positioners and store for future use.
By simply clicking a button our one click release valve system will simplify the maintaining & releasing of air flow. It is far superior to other options.
This is a fully replaceable valve for bean bag positioners. We also offer a safety clip to ensure air is not inadvertently released.
Our Blue Diamond David Scott Company brand bean bag positioner immobilizers utilize a unique partitioned bladder system containing tiny, evenly-spaced beads that conform comfortably to the extremity being positioned.
Blue Diamond Bean Bag positioners are durable, simple to use, easy to clean. Our vacuum pac bean bag positioners are ideal for vacuum-pac positioning.
Please contact us with any questions email@example.com
David Scott Company offers a wide variety of bariatric surgical accessories such as bariatric stirrups, bariatric arm boards, which are extra wide arm boards,
- Bariatric Patient Restraint Straps, Bariatric Bean Bag positioners, both Bean bags with gel, and traditional Bariatric Bean Bags,
- Bariatric table width extenders, bariatric Nissen Straps,
- bariatric OR table pads which are extra thick OR table pads with multiple layers of foam,
- as well as Bariatric Gel positioners.
Many of our Blue Diamond® Gel Pads can be used for Bariatric surgical procedures to help alleviate undue pressure as well as sheer.
Bariatric surgery is an operation on the stomach and/or intestines that helps patients with extreme obesity to lose weight. This surgery is an option for people who cannot lose weight by other means or who suffer from serious health problems related to obesity. We go beyond bariatric surgery and offer aids with bariatric patients during most surgical procedures. If we can assist any further please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bariatric Bean Bag Surgical Positioner