Our private label pneumatic bariatric lift assisted stirrups are designed to handle up to an 800 lb. patient. The BD150 comes complete with clam shell pads and basic blade rail clamps (BD-RC)
Bariatric Lift Assisted Stirrups Complete with Pads
bariatric lift assisted stirrups
- Bariatric Lift Assist Stirrups
- -33° to 84° Range of Motion
- supports up to 800 lb. patient
- includes clam shell boot pads
- Lithotomy Stirrups
- Pneumatic lift assisted stirrups are designed to travel a from –
- They lock tight wherever you release the rotating hand grip locking mechanism.
- Abduction and adduction are done at the handle with no need to ever go back to the side rail socket.
- Rotation of stirrup was designed to mimic the natural motion of the patients hip which should reduce the risk of unnecessary trauma.
- Boot system offers full LATERAL SUPPORT to reduce potential nerve damage.
- Boot liner is constructed of doughy soft material that full encapsulates the patients foot.
What the stirrups include:
1 pair of bariatric surgical lift assisted stirrups
1 pair of doughy soft clam shell fully encapsulating boot liners
How they operate:
To operate these lift assist stirrups: A simple twist of the handle provides complete control of lithotomy and abduction/adduction without compromising the sterile field. Simply release the handle to securely lock the stirrup in all directions. Quick-connect,with blade style side rail clamps.
BD150 Lift Assited Strirrups range of motion is -33° low lithotomy to 84° high lithotomy. Adduction -9° and abduction 25°,with the control to lock the medical stirrups in postion anywhere in between.
Our BD150 Stirrups provide safe and quick positioning assistance for improved surgical site access. This intra-operative, adjustable medical stirrup for gynecological, laparoscopic, and urological applications offers exceptionally precise placement, effectively minimizing the possibility of nerve damage. High/low lithotomy and abduction/adduction from the handle improves patient positioning.
Our Abduction safety zone is estimated to be 12.5° from midline and the BD150’s abducts at this angle as they are elevated. However, you can simply twist handle to increase or decrease abduction giving you precise and complete control.
David Scott Company offers a wide variety of surgical stirrups form pediatrics to bariatrics. We also offer simple on frill stirrups without lift assist. If you need help selecting the right stirrup please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org