Great White Maxima Stirrups – Bariatric Lithotomy Stirrups
- Bariatric Lithotomy Stirrups
- 800 lb. surgical patient weight capacity
- Boot free-floats throughout each range reducing the risk of superficial nerve injury
- Raise, lower, abduct, adduct quickly and easily with the dual-control handle
- Lithotomy and length indicators help to position and re-position the legs
- Extended lateral boot design helps reduce the risk of perineal nerve injury
- Two required SpringLoc Clamps sold separately
- Similar to Yellofin® & UltraFin® Stirrup only better
Increase your surgeons’ operating room performance with the Great White Maxima Stirrups which permits simple adjustment of lithotomy and abduction intra-operatively.
The Dual handle optimizes patient safety and surgical site exposure.
Quick connect blade-mounting style with included side rail clamps, extended lateral boot system and deluxe boot stirrup liners that wrap around the foot, ankle and calf providing safe, comfortable and secure patient positioning.
Great White Maxima Stirrups range of motion is -35° low lithotomy to 84° high lithotomy. Adduction -9° and abduction 25°, with the control to lock the medical stirrup for positioning anywhere in between. The Great White ships fully assembled. Boot liners are included. Sold in pairs.
Abduction safety zone is estimated to be 12.5° from midline and the Great White abducts at this angle as they are elevated. However, you can simply squeeze the dual-control handle to increase or decrease abduction giving you precise and complete control.
Required Accessory: Purchase Two
DSC-800-0338 Spring Loc Clamp
BD-RC Blade Rail Clamp
DSC-800-0160 Clear View Leg Drapes
DSC-800-0074 Dolly, Great White Stirrup
DSC-SC Stainless Stirrup Cart
DSC-800-0284 Stirrup Wall Rack
VOLUME PRICING AVAILABLE
To view our entire selection of surgical stirrups please click here!
Bariatric Lithotomy Surgical Stirrups-Great White Maxima Stirrups
*yellofin® & ultrafin® are registered trademarks of Allen Medical Systems
There are no reviews yet.