Bean Bag Valve Replacement
White valve ONLY, not the red valve stem
- includes safety clip
- Includes new metal collar
Bean Bag Valve Replacement .Valve replacement kit for all Blue Diamond® BeanBag positioners. This is the white valve only…not the red valve stem. It will also have a new silver locking collar as well as safety clip and tether.
How to Replace Bean Bag valves
(For use only with David Scott Valve Replacement Kit)
- Carefully remove old valve from stem. To do this you can use the crimping tool to clip off the old metal ring collar
- DO NOT TWIST red stem as it can tear out.
- Clean out the valve stem as well as possible, removing as much old adhesive as possible.
- Place the new metal ring collar on the very end of red valve system, do not push it push it all the way down, leave it at the end (furthest from bean bag)
- Insert the larger half of the new valve into the red valve stem. Twist and work carefully until snug and fit past all 3 barbs.
- Use the crimping tool to crimp one side of ring collar to lock the valve in place.
Do not force anything. Please contact us with any questions (800-804-0333) If unsure of correct procedure please return the valve and bean bag to David Scott Company for repair