Blue Diamond® Gel Fracture Table Gel Hip Pad with Post Hole
- Provides pressure reducing attributes at patients upper leg area and scrotum
- Easy to use without need of wrapping and re-wrapping the fracture table post with miscellaneous items, such as gauze or towels
- Gel layer provides pressure management
- Reduces risk of pressure insult
- Gel pad is a oval shaped with hole for table post
- Dimensions: 10″L x 7″W
- The hole accepts up to 2 1/4″ post
Blue Diamond® Fracture Table Gel Hip Pad with Post Hole is oval shaped about 10″L x 7″W and shaped like a bicycle seat. It has a hole in it that accepts up to a 2 1/4″ post. It should be used in conjunction with BD2580 Post Pad Protector.
David Scott Company has offered Blue Diamond® Gel pads & positioners for almost 20 years. Our gel pads are made in the USA to meet the high standards of medical applications. Our medical grade gel contains no water, silicones, or plasticizers that tend to degrade the product over time. Our urethane film for our gel pads is formulated to provide optimal elongation, wear and tear. Blue Diamond Gel pads & positioners can protect a patient from head to toe against sheer as well as pressure ulcers. We offer Gel Head donuts for pediatrics up to adults. Our gels are also known as a dry viscoelastic polymer. We also offer a wide variety of gel positioners for various surgical procedures. Our Blue Diamond Gel pads are used for many non- surgical applications. Gel for seating, Gel for motorcycles, gel for horses, gel for bed ridden patients, gel for comfort, gel for bedding, gel for vibration dampening, as well as gel for many unique applications. Please contact us with any ideas, requests or assistance email@example.com.
Fracture Table Gel Hip Pad with Post Hole
There are no reviews yet.