Blue Diamond® Neonatal Gel Horseshoe Head Donut
- Neonatal sized head donut with keyhole center
- Can be used with preemies as well
- Designed to support the head when in prone position
- Pressure management
- Reduces risk of pressure insult to occipital lobe
- Designed with open center ring
- Can aid in the prevention of hair loss during surgery
- Thermo-formed skin offer more elasticity
- Great for ENT, Opthalmic, plastics & general surgery
- .75″High x 3.25″ in Diameter
- Hollow Keyhole center
This Blue Diamond® Gel Neonatal Horseshoe head ring has a keyhole cutout and may also be used for preemies.
David Scott Company has offered Blue Diamond® Gel pads & positioners for almost 20 years. Our gel pads are made in the USA to meet the high standards of medical applications. Our medical grade gel contains no water, silicones, or plasticizers that tend to degrade the product over time. Our urethane film for our gel pads is formulated to provide optimal elongation, wear and tear. Blue Diamond Gel pads & positioners can protect a patient from head to toe against sheer as well as pressure ulcers. We offer Gel Head donuts for pediatrics up to adults. We also offer a wide variety of gel positioners for various surgical procedures. Our Blue Diamond Gel pads are used for many non- surgical applications. Gel for seating, Gel for motorcycles, gel for horses, gel for bed ridden patients, gel for comfort, gel for bedding, gel for vibration dampening, as well as gel for many unique applications. Please contact us with any ideas, requests or assistance firstname.lastname@example.org.
Neonatal Gel Horseshoe Head Donut