DuraHand Non-Sterile Surgical Hand Immobilizer – Pedi
- DuraHand is reusable and easy to sterilize- Hand Immobilizer
- Withstands multiple sterilizations and manipulations sterilization instructions included
- Lead-free and Latex-free
- Allows for the use of X-ray and fluoroscopy
- Unique Anti-Tilt Tab prevents arm and hand rotation during surgery
- Made of pliable aluminum with a non-latex coating
- Sold individually
- Pedi Size: 7 ¼” x 6 3/5”
David Scott Company has been offering DuraHand Non-Sterile Surgical Hand Immobilizer and surgical hand tables for years. We have tried to add the newest and best innovations available for these hand surgery tables. We offer several different construction materials from a clear polycarbonate, traditional phenolic, and light weight and super durable carbon fiber. Our offering of arm & hand surgery tables is quite diverse. Carpa hand tables are legless and have integral rail clamps. We offer several Arm & Hand tables with support legs that are single post or T-leg. We also have a cart style hand table that rolls up to a stretcher or OR table without side rails. Many of our hand tables offer integrated side rail clamps to may setup quick & easy. You always have the option of ordering a thicker foam pad, the standard pad is 2” thick.
DuraHand Non-Sterile Surgical Hand Immobilizer
There are no reviews yet.