GE Omega IV Replacement Pad
- Foam: Base Layer – 1.5″-2.5″ Thick Latex Free High Density Foam,
- Top Layer: .5″ thick Latex Free, ViscoElastic Memory Foam (6 lb density)
- Cover Material: Latex Free, black, conductive, urethane coated, 4 way stretch-knit fluid proof cover
- Cover Seams: Fluid Proof. Seams are welded for a fluid proof seal
- Radiolucent for artifact free imaging
- This item is latex free
- Includes Velcro® kit
- Available in 3 foam configurations
- Manufactured in the USA
- 1 Year Warranty against manufacturer’s defects
- Table Pad Dimensions: 118″L x 26″ W x 2” or 3″ Thick
- Item is made to the above indicated dimensions. Please double check these dimensions as table designs can change. These items are non-returnable. If your required dimensions vary from our dimensions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quotation
This memory foam imaging table pad is radiolucent and offers the most comfortablesurface possible for patients without compromising image quality.
GE Omega IV Replacement Pad replacement table OR pad set. This pad is manufactured with High Density Foam & visco memory foam in various configurations, and an upgraded smooth Fusion III 4-way stretch supple covering. Includes Velcro® kit.
Since 1972 David Scott Company has offered a complete line of standard and custom foam table pads that will fit most any operating tables, surgical tables, specialty frames, and numerous positioning devices. We designed our table pads to target 3 configurations SheerCare for traditional surgeries, UltraCare for extended surgeries, and Combo adds a layer of Blue Diamond® Gel for additional pressure management. We can also manufacture thicker pads for extreme bariatric cases; we have made 5″ & 6″ versions of our existing table pads. We offer quick turnaround times and are happy to assist with figuring out the best solution for your application.
Do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
GE Omega IV Replacement Pad Surgical Table Pad