Gel Head Donut-Adult Blue Diamond®
Gel Head Donut-BD2150 Blue Diamond Head Donut
- Gel Head Donut
- Available in Adult, Adult Tall, Pediatric, and Neonatal
- Designed to protect & cradle the head
- Pressure management
- Reduces risk of pressure insult to occipital lobe
- Designed with open center ring
- Can aid in the prevention of hair loss during surgery
- Thermo-formed skin offer more elasticity
- Great for ENT, Ophthalmic, plastics & general surgery
- 100% Latex-Free, Antimicrobial
- Dry, viscoelastic polymer is X-Ray translucent
- Solid material will not leak, ooze, or evaporate
- Product manufactured in the USA
- 2″High x 8″ in Diameter
- Hollow center
David Scott Company’s Blue Diamond® Gel Head Donut Pad is truly versatile.
Our film is unique because it is thermo-formed so that surface tension does not take away from the benefits of the gel.
It can aid in the prevention of hair loss or ulcers during longer procedures. David Scott offer a variety of sizes of Gel head donuts. We offer a taller version of this item as well (BD2150-T) .
100% Latex-Free, Antimicrobial
David Scott Company has offered Blue Diamond® Gel pads & positioners for almost 20 years. Blue Diamond gel pads are made in the USA to meet the high standards of medical applications. Our medical grade gel contains no water, silicones, or plasticizers that tend to degrade the product over time.
The urethane film for our gel pads is formulated to provide optimal elongation, wear and tear. Blue Diamond Gel pads & positioners can protect a patient from head to toe against sheer as well as pressure ulcers. We offer Gel Head donuts for pediatrics up to adults. We also offer a wide variety of gel positioners for various surgical procedures.
Our Blue Diamond Gel pads are used for many non- surgical applications such as Gel for seating, motorcycles, horses, bed ridden patients, comfort, bedding, vibration dampening as well as for many unique applications. Please contact us with any ideas, requests or assistance contact us .
There are no reviews yet.