Great White Premium Stirrups
Introducing SchureMed’s Great White Premium Lift Assisted Stirrups. These surgical stirrups are designed to be ergonomically superior & comfortable for both the patient and the surgeon. David Scott Company offers a wide variety of surgical stirrups and positioning devices. Trusted since 1972.
Best Value in Lithotomy! Comparable To Allen® Stirrups Yellofin®Specifications (O-YFASI), only better!
High quality, feature-rich, and priced right, the Great White Premium Stirrups are exactly what your surgical team requires. The enhanced range of motion allows for -35° for low lithotomy, to 84° high lithotomy; abduction -9° to abduction 25° and also externally rotates out 20°. Two required SpringLoc Clamps sold separately. Blade stle clamps are required.
- NEW FEATURE! Exclusive 3-axis control from the handle mimics the anatomy of the human hip
- Simply squeeze the trigger for smooth and accurate high/low lithotomy, adduction and abduction positioning
- Lithotomy Range -35° low to 85° high; Adduction -9° and abduction +25°
- Rotates out 20º
- 400 lb. surgical patient weight capacity
- Included Premier boot liners wrap around the foot, ankle and calf providing safe, comfortable and secure patient positioning
- Lithotomy indicators help to accurately reposition legs
Value Priced Lift Assisted Stirrups!
High quality, feature-rich, and priced
right, the Great White Premium Stirrups
are exactly what your surgical team requires
- • 400 lb patient weight capacity
- • Rotates on three axes!
- • Flexible boot accommodates larger patients
- • Lift assist allow easy control with minimal effort
- • Boot pads are included
DSC-800-0301 Great White Premium Surgical Stirrups
11”W x 12”D x 36”H, 9.5 lbs
Required Accessory: Purchase Two
DSC-800-0127 Spring Loc Clamp
BD-RC Blade Rail Clamp
VOLUME PRICING AVAILABLE
To view our entire selection of surgical stirrups please click here!