Great White Robotic Stirrups for Steep Trendelenburg – DSC-800-0342-R
- Surgical Stirrups for Robotic surgery
- Modified design for Steep Trendelenburg
- Shorter Shaft designed specifically for robotics
- Increased lithotomy range
- Stirrups can be lowered approximately 20° lower than conventional stirrups
- 600 lb. surgical patient weight capacity
- Boot free-floats throughout each range reducing the risk of superficial nerve injury
- Raise, lower, abduct, adduct quickly and easily with the dual-control handle
- Lithotomy and length indicators help to position and reposition the legs
- Deluxe boot stirrup liners wrap around the foot, ankle and calf providing safe, comfortable and secure patient positioning
- Two required SpringLoc Clamps sold separately
- Similar to YelloFin® Stirrups only better
This is the only stirrup designed specifically for robotic surgery. A Robotic stirrups for steep trendelenburg. Offering a lower lithotomy range, shorter shaft length are designed to accommodate steep trendelenburg. The stirrup is available with & without the raised lateral fin.
Increase your surgeons’ operating room performance with the Great White Robotic Stirrups which permits simple adjustment of lithotomy and abduction intra-operatively. A simple squeeze of the Trigger-Grip trigger provides complete control of lithotomy and abduction/adduction without compromising the sterile field. Simply release the trigger on the handle to securely lock the stirrup in all directions. Quick-connect, blade-mounting style with included side rail clamps, extended lateral boot system, the Great White Platinum Stirrups’ range of motion is -55° low lithotomy to 84° high lithotomy. Adduction -9° and abduction 25°, with the control to lock the medical stirrup for positioning anywhere in between. The Great White robotic stirrups ship fully assembled. Boot liners included.
Abduction safety zone is estimated to be 12.5° from mid-line and the Great White robotic stirrups abducts at this angle as they are elevated. However, you can simply squeeze the Trigger-Grip handle to increase or decrease abduction giving you precise and complete control.
Great White Robotic Stirrups for Steep Trendelenburg
Surgical Stirrups- Robotic stirrups- Steep Trendelenburg positioning
Great White Robotic Stirrups – DSC-800-0342-R
There are no reviews yet.