Hospital Grade 6 Outlet Power Strip 15Amp with an 18″ power cord
This power strip offers 15A capacity AC power distribution in a rugged, all-metal outlet strip for 120V applications. Features 6 hospital-grade receptacles, 1.5-ft. power cord and built-in 15A resettable circuit breaker. Switchless design prevents accidental shutoff. Optional-use keyhole mounting tabs and flanges.
- VERSATILE POWER DISTRIBUTION OUTSIDE OF PATIENT CARE VICINITIES: Supplies power outside of patient care vicinities, such as administrative areas or in resident rooms of long term care facilities that do not use line operated electrical equipment for diagnostic, treatment or monitoring purposes. Compliant with UL 1363 specifications. NOT for Patient Care Vicinity
- MEDICAL GRADE SOLUTION WITH SIX HOSPITAL GRADE OUTLETS & 1.5 feet CORD: 6 NEMA 5 15R HG hospital grade outlets provide consistent power. 1.5 feet cord with NEMA 5 15P HG hospital grade plug provides ample reach to the power source. Metal housing
- UL 1363 COMPLIANT & PREMIUM SAFETY FEATURES: Resettable 15 A circuit breaker protects against dangerous overloads. Switchless design prevents accidental shut off. Easy to mount on a variety of surfaces. Compliant with UL 1363 specifications
- ANTI MICROBIAL COATING 99.9% EFFECTIVE IN INHIBITING BACTERIA AND VIRUSES: Silver ionic powder coating is 99.9% effective in inhibiting the growth of bacteria like C. diff and MRSA. Patented coating helps to reduce the risk of healthcare acquired infections (HAIs) in hospitals and other medical environments. Coating meets the requirements of JIS Z 2801:2000, an international standard for evaluating efficacy in antimicrobial products
- LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY: For peace of mind, this unit is backed by a lifetime warranty