Infant Stirrups replacement ankle straps
- These are Infant Stirrups replacement ankle straps for use with BD010
- Infant Stirrups that are flexible- sold separately (BD010)
- Used with small infants approximately two years of age.
- Assists in placing the patient in lithotomy position when access to the perineum is required.
- Flexible construction allows for infinite adjustment of position.
- The support is firm, yet gentle.
- Over-extension is easily avoided, even after draping.
- Disposable loop type straps help avoid cross contamination from patient to patient.
- Sold as a case of 10.
infant stirrups are designed for quick setup. The have built in side rail clamp mounts. The shaft is a flexible coated metal column that can be manipulated.
The ankle straps are a soft disposable foam with a fabric covering.
David Scott offers a wide variety of surgical stirrups. From Infants to Bariatrics.
We also repair stirrups. Replacing broken or worn out parts of surgical stirrups.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions firstname.lastname@example.org