Infant Stirrups / Pediatric Stirrups
- Infant Stirrups with flexible supports
- Used with small infants approximately two years of age.
- Assists in placing the patient in lithotomy position when access to the perineum is required.
- Flexible construction allows for infinite adjustment of position.
- The support is firm, yet gentle.
- Over-extension is easily avoided, even after draping.
- Disposable loop type straps help avoid cross contamination from patient to patient.
- Built-in rail clamps provide quick set-up.
- Sold as a pair.
- Disposable loop style straps are sold separately. (BD010-S)
- Attaches to table with built in side rail clamps. The shaft is a flexible coated metal column that can be manipulated.
- The ankle straps are a soft disposable foam with a fabric covering.
Click here to view all stirrups & click here to view all pediatric positioners !
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions
There are no reviews yet.