KTEK3100 Lift Assisted Surgical Stirrups
Introducing the KTEK 3100 Lift Assisted Surgical Stirrups. These surgical stirrups are designed to be ergonomically superior & comfortable for both the patient and the surgeon. David Scott Company offers a wide variety of surgical stirrups and positioning devices. Trusted since 1972.
Best Value in Lithotomy! Comparable To Allen® Stirrups Yellofin®Specifications (O-YFASI), only better!
High quality, feature-rich, and priced right, the KTEKStirrups are exactly what your surgical team requires. The enhanced range of motion allows for -55° for low lithotomy, to 85° high lithotomy; abduction -9° to abduction 25°. Two required SpringLoc Clamps sold separately. Blade style clamps are required.
- Easy to clean seamless waterproof bootpad
- No VELCRO® brand fasteners*
- Easy to clean durable silicone straps
- Boots sized for today’s heavier patients
- More pressure reducing padding
- 4″ more working space with increased range of motion
- Optional integrated clamps
- The KTEK Clean™ 350 boot accommodates up to the 95th percentile leg size patients weighing 350 lbs
- Patient Weight Capacity: 350 lbs (227 kg)
- Lithotomy Range: +85° to –55°
- Abduction Range: +25° to –9°
Since 1972, the David Scott Company has evolved into one of the medical industry’s leading manufacturers and distributors of medical bean bags, surgical bean bags, OR pads, patient positioners, surgical bean bags and medical positioning products. We have relationships with numerous manufacturers, and continually bring new product concepts to fruition with the help of these vendor relations.
The David Scott Company manufactures more than 150 Blue Diamond Gel products and offers hundreds of O.R. accessories such as; replacement OR table pads, patient restraints, traditional and gel bean bag positioners, peg boards, arm boards, surgical table pads, lift-assisted stirrups, knee supports, shoulder chairs, mayo stands, stainless steel tables, or side rail sockets and clamps, anti-fatigue matting and more.
We will always go the extra step to help out a customer with whatever they may need. David Scott Company has long been a resource to its ever-expanding customer base, and we look forward to creating long working relationships with all our customers. To view similar lift assisted surgical stirrups please click here