- Lightweight and comfortable
- Cushioned with 3/4-inch-thick padding
- Promotes air circulation with a CooLine Mesh cover
- Easy application
- Convenient closure eliminates the need for cumbersome shoelace ties
- For use in either a bed or wheelchair
- For use with or without tie straps that restrict and control arm movement (included)
Universally sized, the Padded Mitts are lightweight, comfortable, and limit the amount of picking and scratching that can be done by residents.
Padded Mitts limit unwanted picking and scratching. Lightweight and comfortable, mitts have cushioned padding on palm surface, CooLine mesh on dorsal surface, slide buckle closure.
Padded-Plus Mitts limit ability to grab at tubes with 2″ thick padding at palm.
Rigid Palm Padded Mitts 2″ thick padding and rigid insert further limits ability to grab at tubes.
Finger Separator Mitts separate finger channels to help control hand contracture with 2″ thick padding.
There are no reviews yet.