Radiolucent Total Knee Stabilizer for Flexed Leg Support
- Radiolucent design
- MR safe
- Supports the knee during arthroscopic procedures
- Offers stable support to a flexed leg during total knee procedures
- 16″ round stainless steel rod allows for height adjustment at the rail
- White stabilizer is 11″ L x 2″ thick
- Comes with one disposable foam pad
- Required clark socket (BD-CS)
- Extra pads sold separately (SKU# DSC-TKS-PAD)
David Scott Company offers a wide variety of lower extremity positioners for both the surgical as well as the non-surgical extremity. TKR’s are Total Knee Replacement positioning devices. We also offer sterile foam liners for TKR’s. TKS is a Total Knee Stabilizer which allow the patients leg to be bent for flexed leg support. Arthroscopic Leg Holders are designed to stabilize the knee during various arthroscopic knee surgeries. The Well leg holder is often used for the non-surgical side of an arthroscopic knee surgery. Foam liners for the arthroscopic leg holders are available in several configurations, as well as a reusable gel pad for leg holders. Surgeons may also wish to utilize an Arthroscopic Stress Post against the patient’s thigh.
Single loop leg preppers offer a simple way to keep the patient’s leg secure & in place, the foam liners for leg preppers are available as a replaceable option.
Knee crutch supports are often used when a lift assisted stirrup is not feasible or practical. The knee crutches can articulate and are attached to side rails via Clark sockets (BD-CS) or schure socket XL (DSC-800-0134).
Radiolucent Total Knee Stabilizer