Safe-T-Secure Steep Trendelenburg Positioner
This instructional video show how easy and efficiently the Safe-T-Secure Steep Trendelenburg Positioner can be set up.
- Case of 5 disposable units
- Single patient use Steep Trend Positioner
- Reduces prep time – 1 minute setup time
- No clean up
- Ideal for Gynecologic Surgery
- General Gyno steep trendelenburg
- Gyn Oncology steep trend
- Urologic Surgery
- Colorectal Surgery
- General Surgery
- Safe, effective& intuitive design
- Fully integrated steep trendelenburg position ( no add ons)
- No slipping or movement once positioned
- Integral perineal barrier eliminates patient contact with OR table
- Foam valleys allow for IV tubes & monitoring lines to remain tucked
- vacuum sealed to reduce storage space (5 per case)
- Case of 5 units
With the discontinuation of The Butterfly Steep Trendelenburg Bean Bag positioner; David Scott is pleased to offer this solution for steep trendelenburg positioning. Several key advantages were discovered while we researched an alternative solution. We felt the impervious barrier at the end of the the table was extremely beneficial. The extremely easy & rapid setup for steep trend is ideal. The advantage of having the product be a complete solution right out of the package was very appealing. Other foam pads options make you purchase additional add-on accessories to create a complete solution. The Safe-T -Secure remedies all of these issues.
Safe-T-Secure Steep Trendelenburg Positioner provides a complete positioning solution for all laparoscopic and robotic surgeries. Safe-T-Secure is designed to reduce prep time by stabilizing a patient within 1 minute, while safely securing the patient during Trendelenburg positioning.
About the doctor:
The Safe-T-Secure Steep Trendelenburg Positioner was designed by Dr. Visco a Professor and Chief of the Urogynecology Division at Duke University and Vice Chair of Ob/Gyn. He serves as the Chair of the Duke Hospital Robotic Committee and has published 80 peer review publications. He is a leader in robotic surgery and developed robotic sacrocolpopexy, a durable and minimally invasive surgical approach for advanced pelvic organ prolapse.