Schure Socket XL (DSC-800-0314)
Quite possibly the best operating room table clamp you have ever used!
The revolutionary Schure Socket XL(800-0134) snaps on at any rail location and fits all standard US operating room table side rails (3/8″W x 1-1/8″H).
David Scott manufactures & distributes many style rail clamps & sockets to accommodate most Surgical table accessories. We offer both stainless steel and anodized aluminum clamps & sockets. The Clark sockets are designed to accept round post surgical accessories. We offer sockets and clamps that are spring loaded to attach anywhere along a side rail. We have table clamps & sockets to accommodate US side rails, EU Side Rails, DEN side rails, UK side rails.
Please contact us with any of your clamp, socket or OR accessories needs. Contact David Scott Company
Product Code: Country Designated Side Rail:
DSC-800-0134 Schure Socket XL Clark Socket Plus for US RAIL
DSC-800-0244 Schure Socket XL Clark Socket Plus for EU RAIL
DSC-800-0200 Schure Socket XL Clark Socket Plus for UK RAIL
DSC-800-0201 Schure Socket XL Clark Socket Plus for DEN RAIL
Schure Socket XL |Clark Socket Plus
$275.00 – $285.00
- Accepts any round mounting posts up to 5/8″ D (1.6 cm) and rectangular mounting posts up to 1″ x 3/8″ (2.5 cm x .95 cm).
- 4 Different models available to fit the following side rails: US|UK|EU|DEN
- Clark Sockets / Schure Sockets are designed for a wide-range of purposes; affixing most operating room table accessories to most OR table models
- Quickly and easily connects and disconnects securely with a quick turn anywhere along the side rail, even over side rail stand off
- Hardened clamping surface on this rail clamp creates maximum clamping force stopping all movement of operating room accessories
- Patient weight capacity is 800 lbs (363 kg)
- David Scott Company offers a wide variety and selection of rail clamps and sockets to attach OR table accessories to the rail
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
Our Number one concern with all customers is their complete satisfaction. We have applied this principle for over 40 years. We strive to satisfy all of our customer’s requests. Should any product we manufacture prove to fail you due to a manufacturing defect we will attempt to correct the situation however it is deemed necessary. This may be in the form of a replacement, repair or credit. We believe our products to be of the finest quality materials manufactured to the highest standards; If for any reason you have concern with this please do not hesitate to notify us immediately.
We proudly back our Blue Diamond® Gel Positioners, Bean Bags Positioners, & SchureMed Positioning products with an unprecedented 2-Year manufacturers defect warranty.
All other products on this site including but not limited to Foam Products, Hand Tables, Anesthesia Products, Leg Holders and Restraints shall be deemed free from any defects in material and workmanship for 1 year. What is not covered in our expressed warranty are product punctures, tears, neglect or abuse.
Thank you for your continued support.
~David Scott Company~