Shoulder Arthroscopy Chair – Beach Chair – Shoulder Chair
Shoulder Chair • Beach Chair • Surgical Chair for Shoulder Surgery
The BD050 “beach chair” positioner, also known as a Shoulder Chair, was designed and developed working in conjunction with several orthopedic surgeons and anesthesiologists. This Shoulder Arthroscopy Chair is a universal design that can fit onto any OR table.
This shoulder arthroscopy chair was designed to be manipulated for one user. The mid panel provides a handle for the user to hold onto while they manipulate the lift-assisted level for easy movement. The device is totally passive (no electricity required) and relies on a pneumatic cylinder that provides continuous adjustment angles and a rigid lock to the desired position. Once secured to the surgical table, the chair allows access to either shoulder in a variety of combinations.
The BD050 Beach Chair positioner provides unparalleled speed and flexibility in shoulder cases. The chair rapidly attaches to standard OR tables via a simple clamping mechanism that engages attachment rails, and within minutes, is ready for a case.
Our Shoulder Chair offers the following Benefits:
- Posterior Exposure is facilitated by drop panels on both sides.
- Improved Stability and patient support.
- Universal Rail Mounting System safely and quickly attaches positioner to the OR table.
- Infinitely Adjustable torso positioning with intuitive trigger release control.
- Lightweight and Compact making it easy to handle, transport and store.
- Faster Patient Positioning reducing OR time and expense.
- Rapid Change of Patient Position without compromising sterile fields.
- Can be used on ANY OR TABLE
Additional Specifications for our Shoulder Chair / Beach Chair:
Overall Dimensions 39″x 19 3/4″
Side panels 26 1/2″ x 6 1/2″
Weight 38 lbs.
Load Capacity 450 lbs.
patient height No restrictions
Articulation Range 20º – 90º
Includes: Shoulder Chair Frame, Headpiece, Rail side support, Side support, wrist holder belt, wrist holder strap, accessory storage bag
Shoulder Arthroscopy Chair
There are no reviews yet.