Single-Patient-Use Sensor Pad bed alarm Systems or chair Sensor Pad Alarm Systems are a great option for alerting caregivers to potential falls. The sensor triggers an audible alarm when a patient attempts to rise off the pad. The moment the patient’s weight has been removed, the caregiver is instantly alerted by the sounding alarm.
Why use them?
- Thin, non-restrictive, less detectable by patient
- Lower risk of patient tampering
- Easy to use, simple setup
- Urine-resistant sensor pad
- 4 alarm options
- Chair pad: 10″Wx 15″L
- Bed pad: 10″Wx 30″L
How it works:
- Alarm is triggered when patient’s body weight is lifted off pad
- Alarm resets when pressure is reapplied to sensor pad
David Scott Company offers chair and bed sensor pads, to accompany our four different bed alarms.
- DSC Basic Sensor Alarm your reliable standard patient alarm. When used with the nurse call jack, alarm sounds both locally at bedside and at the nurse call station. Use on chair or bed. Mounts easily with clip at back of unit.
- DSC TR2 Alarm is our most tamper-resistant unit. Perfect for patients who continually turn off alarms, disconnect sensor pads, or break alarms. It’s always on – patients can’t turn it off and caregivers won’t forget to turn it on. All settings concealed under battery cover.
- DSC IQ Duo Plus Alarm is truly versatile. It is the answer for facilities consistently switching between pull-cord alarms and sensor alarms. This alarm has both options, pull-cord or sensor alarm.
- DSC VOICE Alarm™ is perfect for a patient who may get confused or agitated by a loud siren or alarm tone. Staff or family members can easily record up to a 20-second message.
This product has a 30 day warranty.
Single-Patient-Use Sensor Pad bed alarm Systems or chair Sensor Pad Alarm Systems