Single use Foam Ulnar Nerve Protector | Foam Elbow Pad
- Convoluted blue foam Ulnar nerve Pediatric protector
- Adjustable hook & loop strap
- Size: 13″x 5″x 1/4″”
- 48 pair/case
At David Scott Company we understand how much our customers care about the environment. This is why all of our single use foam positioners are made with a soy-based additive. This additive reduces the amount of petroleum needed to produce our foam. This is an environmental benefit.
- LATEX- FREE
- Single patient use
- Non- Toxic
- Versatile foam-constructed positioners offer a variety of positioning solutions, while providing optimum comfort and support.
- Carefully designed for optimum stability while in use
- Cut and developed to provide maximum exposure to operative sites
- Can be bonded with other materials to create performance composites for specific applications
- Environmentally Friendly BioFlex© Foam
- Eco-friendly foam alternative resulting in a 61% reduction of non-renewable energy use
- Manufactured with a renewable resource—soybean oil
- Meets or exceeds all EPA requirements
- Production requires 23% less in total energy demand and 36% less global warming emissions
There are no reviews yet.