ABOUT: DSC-36361 Stacking Step Stool
stacking step stool- works with Phelan Step Stools
Our ergonomic stackable footstools are ergonomic, stable and designed to conserve floor space when stored. Our older model has also been improved.
- Holds together simply and securely
- Locks end to end for any length
- Aluminum step stool
- Warranty: Seven years (structural and parts)
- 3″H x 15″L x 11″W
- Dolly cart available separately (DSC-3693-1)
- 7-Year Warranty
- CASE OF 2
The DSC-36361 has recently been improved. The Anti-Slip surface now provides better stability and the rubber corners have been removed, as this was a source of fluid collection (Image #2), which lead to the degradation of the rubber.
The DSC-36361 Stackable Stepstools are designed for the O.R., but are equally useful hospital wide. Made of light weight aluminum, our Stackable Stepstools are protected with an anti-microbial powder coating*. Furthermore, they can support more weight than most of our competitors
Product Highlights include;
• Improved model
• Anti-slip surface for better stability
• No rubber corners: this was a source of previous fluid collection
• No Welds or large Hollow opening to trap debris or fluids
• Transport Cart Available (Figure 2)
• NEW: You may now purchase a fully autoclavable stepstool without the mat!
Patent pending technology. These stools are often in contact with moisture, fluid and blood; and
will benefit from anti-microbial protection. The benefits include:
• Reduced risks of infections1
• Prevents the spread of dangerous micro-organisms and suppresses the growth of mold,
bacteria, yeast and mildew
• Provides superior durability and protection for essentially the life of the product.2
No Corner Rubbers
Did you know that the corner rubbers found on some of the competition’s stackable
stepstools can become a source for bacteria? With time, they erode and create deep cavity
channels that can collect fluids and thus, create an environment for bacteria to propagate.
We have removed these rubber corners for your safety
If you have older models or similar looking competitor stepstools, these newly designed models
will stack and inter-lock perfectly
High density foot pegs
Our foot pegs are made of denser material than the competition, and will not break or come
loose easily. And if they do; we will replace them free of charge! Only Transport fees will apply
Now Available Single use Anti-fatigue Mats
Reusable and Single-use (O.R.)* Anti-Fatigue Mats. They provide comfort, support and reduce
leg & back fatigue when standing for extended period.
*Single-Use Replacement Mats to reduce cross contamination when needed
7 years warranty
We offer one of the best warranty in the market. Our 7 years warranty covers all parts.
ABOUT: Cart transport unit for DSC-36361
Our handle assembly system has a very tight tolerance so little to no handle wobble while transporting. We are also using a 3” caster which facilitates movement and significantly reduces the risk of the caster buckling when pushed over gaps (elevator door openings) or bumps. Easy to assemble. Stacks up to 6 stools.