Stainless Steel Maxi Case Cart
- Operating room surgical staff can transport fully loaded case carts throughout the facility with the doors closed for increased protection and cart cleaning is a simple and easy task.
The Maxi Case Cart Model CCC1-19 with Double Solid Doors is good for procedures that require a larger volume of supplies such as Neurosurgery and Orthopedic Surgery. It comes standard with one heavy-duty roll-out wire shelf.
- Overall Dimensions: 52″ W x 40-1/2″ H x 29″ D
- Double stainless steel doors
- One sturdy, heavy duty, stainless steel, wire roll-out shelf
- Two full-length push handles on both ends
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel
- Double-walled, channel-enforced, welded, double-hinged stainless steel doors that swing 270 degrees
- In fully opened position, positive spring acting clips at the cart ends capture doors for cart washing or operating room use
- Paddle latches to open doors include a built-in clasp to accommodate for tamper-evident locks
- One piece top and one piece body
- Sound deadening channel in the center back and sound deadening angle welded underneath the top
- A pan-shaped and step down bottom sloped to facilitate draining
- Horizontal intersections filled with heat resistant silicone
- The body shell is bolted to the chassis
- Protective, encircling rubber bumper set in a stainless steel channel
- Three swivel plate casters and 1 directional lock caster
- All casters are 6″ stainless steel casters with polyurethane wheels, and each are weight rated at 300lbs
- Easy to clean, not recommended for autoclave
- Material: 304 stainless steel, non-magnetic
- Gauge: Body & Doors: 18GA; Top & Chassis: 16GA, Bumper Channel: 14GA
- Welding: All welding by heliarc method and exposed welds are ground smooth
- Finish: Exposed surfaces are free from pit marks, weld seams, scale and are polished with #4 polish to a satin finish.
For Maxi Case Cart with the same features but with Double Glass Doors, please choose Case Cart Model CCC1-19G (SKU 22933G1000).
Also available are Multipurpose Case Cart, Mini Case Cart, Space Saving Case Cart, and Ultra Space Saving Case Cart. These Case Carts will meet a variety of different surgery needs, from neurosurgery, to general surgery, to outpatient surgery and labor and delivery.
- This item is not able to be returned. Production of the item will begin immediately upon order receipt, orders for this item can not be cancelled once the order has been processed.
- This item ships motor freight carrier. During the checkout process you will be required to indicate whether your facility requires liftgate or inside delivery services. (These services are described on our shipping information page.) In the order comments please include a name & phone number for the delivery point of contact. Please also include receiving hours and any other delivery requirements or instructions. If additional services necessitate an additional fee, you will be contacted by Customer Service. If you have questions about the motor freight delivery process please contact Customer Service prior to placing your order.
David Scott Company is pleased to present: Stainless Steel Maxi Case Cart, Blickman has been a leader in case-cart design for over 20 years. We also offer other competitive brands of stainless steel constructed Hospital grade products such as bassinets, stainless Steel Cabinets, Scrub Sinks, utility carts, as well as open & closed case carts.
Our new, closed case carts with several new features to make them smooth-rolling, easy-steering and quiet. Or choose from several open designs. We’ll also help you design a cart to meet the unique needs of your facility, with your choice of options, such as extra handles, locks, and maintenance-free casters. All our carts are cart-washable. A case-cart system for supplies reduces your inventory-holding costs — nursing personnel can focus on patient-care rather than on supply functions.
Please contact us with any questions or special requests at email@example.com
Maxi closed Case Cart