Stulberg Hip Postioner
- Used for stable positioning during patient during total hip and revision surgery
- Attaches directly to the operating table
- The upright pads are made of semi-dense foam
- Sealed with washable coating, which helps lessen the possibility of skin breakdown
The hip positioner consists of:
- (1) 10″ post assembly with double pads
- (1) 6″ post assembly with a single pad
- (2) 2″ spacers
- (1) 4″ screw
- (1) 6″ screw
- (2) table attachments
The spacers and longer screws are supplied for use with larger patients: use one spacer with the 4″ screw, or combine the two spacers to use with the 6″ screw.
The pad assembly can be adjusted for additional height and width. The upright posts are modular. The complete unit is radiolucent and autoclavable except for the foam pads.
Peg Board System for Lateral Positioning. Our Peg Board for Surgical procedures is a durable single board that does not have to be assembled and broken down between cases. You can buy replacement pegs, fixation clamps, and rail clamps for our Surgical Peg Board. Orthopedic peg Board Positioner like a Morph Board.
David Scott Company offers a wide variety of surgical positioners as well as pressure management products for the positioners. A complete line of Blue Diamond® Gel pads are available to you. We offer a variety of optional accessories to accompany this surgical pegboard positioner.
Contact Us with any questions or product requests, or feel free to call us at 800-804-0333.
There are no reviews yet.