Additional Information for the Surgical Peg Board Positioner for Lateral Positioning
2 blade style rail clamps such as BD-RC are required to secure the Peg Board to the OR table (also shown below).
Details for options provided above:
- WSHP0100 – Complete pegboard system
- WSHP0100-M – Complete pegboard system with metal pegs
- WSHP0100-LP – Complete pegboard system with larger gel pad (24″ x 50″ x 1/2″)
- WSHP0100-M-LP – Complete pegboard system with metal pegs & larger gel pad
WSHP0101-EXT – Peg board extension kit (2 extensions for peg board and 4 connecting clips) Sold Separately.
* Our Surgical Peg Board Positioner is ideal for knee, kidney, or abdominal surgery.
- The Peg Board is a one piece durable single board that does not have to be assembled and broken down between cases.
- Our spare parts are often interchangeable with other peg board systems. We have never had a reported breakage of one of our posting boards or pegs.
- 4″ extensions to accommodate larger patients, or when the surgeon requests longer pegs.
- Over molds for the pegs are designed to offer a cushion between the rigid peg and the patient.
- Blue Diamond Gel wraps are available to accommodate your patients comfort as well.
- Comparable to a Morph BoardⓇ or Capello Patient Positioner
- Peg board is radiopaque
Contact Us with any questions or product requests, or feel free to call us at 800-804-0333.
Through many years of experience, David Scott Company has created a wide variety of surgical positioners and accessories as well as pressure management products for positioners. We also provide a wide selection of optional accessories to accompany our Surgical Peg Board Positioner.