KTEK5100 Lift Assisted Surgical Stirrups
Introducing the KTEK 5100 Lift Assisted Stirrups. These surgical stirrups are designed to be ergonomically superior & comfortable for both the patient and the surgeon. David Scott Company offers a wide variety of surgical stirrups and positioning devices. Trusted since 1972.
Best Value in Lithotomy! Comparable To Allen® Stirrups Yellofin®Specifications (O-YFASI), only better!
High quality, feature-rich, and priced right, the KTEKStirrups are exactly what your surgical team requires. The enhanced range of motion allows for -55° for low lithotomy, to 85° high lithotomy; abduction -9° to abduction 25°. Two required SpringLoc Clamps sold separately. Blade style clamps are required.
- Easy to clean seamless waterproof bootpad
- No VELCRO® brand fasteners*
- Easy to clean durable silicone straps
- Boots sized for today’s heavier patients
- More pressure reducing padding
- 4″ more working space with increased range of motion
- Optional integrated clamps
- The KTEK Clean™ 500 boot accommodates up to the 95th percentile leg size patients weighing 500 lbs.
- Patient Weight Capacity: 500 lbs (227 kg)
- Lithotomy Range: +85° to –55°
- Abduction Range: +25° to –9°