TKR Knee Positioner- Total Knee Replacement
Newly designed model
- Total Knee Replacements Knee Positioner
- Track Locking Bracket securely locks the Base Plate to the table with two thumb screws
- Locks in any position with a simple turn of the wrist
- Smooth sliding motion for effortless leg positioning
- Well leg lies flat – eliminating the need for well-leg positioners
- All components are autoclavable
- Now included Sterilization Tray
- Required CamLoc Clamp sold separately (DSC-800-0271)
- Available in 24″ or 30″ base length
- DSC-800-0141 24″ Base
- DSC-800-0171 30″ Base
- Similar to the De Mayo Knee Positioner®
Our ball-track system for total knee replacements(TKR) is a huge leap forward for the surgeon and patient alike. Ball joint at the heel of the leg holder places the operative leg in extension, flexion, tilt and rotation. The device become completely rigid once locked making it easy-to-use. This eliminates the need for additional leg positioning devices, sandbags and gel-pads. Comparable to the DeMayo Knee Positoner ®
David Scott Company offers a wide variety of lower extremity positioners for both the surgical as well as the non-surgical extremity. TKR’s are an acronym for Total Knee Replacement positioning devices. We also offer sterile foam liners for TKR’s.
TKS is a Total Knee Stabilizer which allow the patients leg to be bent for flexed leg support.
Arthroscopic Leg Holders are designed to stabilize the knee during various arthroscopic knee surgeries.
Our Well leg holder is often used for the non-surgical side of an arthroscopic knee surgery.
We offer foam liners for the arthroscopic leg holders in several configurations, as well as a reusable gel pad for leg holders.
Many surgeons may also wish to utilize an Arthroscopic Stress Post against the patient’s thigh.
Single loop leg preppers offer a simple way to keep the patient’s leg secure & in place, the foam liners for leg preppers are available as a replaceable option.
Our Knee crutch supports are often used when a lift assisted stirrup is not feasible or practical. The knee crutches can articulate and are attached to side rails via Clark sockets (BD-CS) or schure sockets (DSC-800-0134).
Total Knee Replacement Positioner TKR Positioner