Universal Exam Table Stirrups
- exam table stirrups
- Patients can rest comfortably and securely during in-office procedures
- Safe and secure place for the patient’s legs
- Prevents excessive moment during procedures that require a motionless patient
- Great for the elderly or patients with disabilities
- No Tools Required
- 60 second setup time
- Adjustable +/- 15° abduct & adduct
- heel adjusts 10°
- Portable Between Offices and Exam Rooms
- Universally fits on almost any existing stirrups on the market
- without the need for table alterations
Turn Your Exam Table Into a Procedure Table In Seconds
♦ Revolutionary New Tool Helps Convert Exam Table into a Safe, Efficient Procedure Table ♦
How exam table stirrups Work- Designed by a Doctor
Exam table stirrups designed by Joseph Gauta, MD is a board certified OB/GYN. Realizing that many procedures that were traditionally done in the OR or Surgery Center could be done in the office. Since 2005 Dr. Gauta has been doing many procedures such as LEEP, tubal occlusion, cystoscopy, hysteroscopy, anoscopy, endometrial ablation and hysteroscopic myomectomy and polypectomy in his own office. Through the use of standard OTC medications, prescribed oral medications and local anesthesia, or mobile anesthesia, excellent pain control has been achieved for patients during in-office procedures.
Therefore, the DSC-ETS was born. Dr. Gauta has been using the DSC-ETS Stirrup in his office since 2010. This Stirrup provides excellent leg stability and comfort to the patient.
Multiple Uses in Office Other Than Procedures
Dr. Gauta soon realized that the Stirrup had more uses in his office other than procedures. The DSC-ETS Stirrup® is a great leg stabilizer when performing exams on:
- Patients with Hip or Knee Replacements
- Patients with Low Back Pain
- Patients with Arthritis
- Patients with Neurological Conditions such as Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinsons, even Restless Leg Syndrome
Can Be Connected or Disconnected in Seconds
- To attach to your exam table simply slide the Stirrup over the existing foot rests.
- There is a hook and loop strap on the bottom of the Stirrup (seen in the picture) , which you would wrap around the footrest leg and attach to the hook and loop pads provided on the sides of the Stirrup.
- That’s it! Your DSC-ETS Stirrup is ready for use.
- Optional Gel Liners BD2326
Once mounted, you are ready for your patient. Have your patient rest their legs comfortably in the boot portion of the Stirrup and secure the hook and loop strap over their leg. That’s it! Now your patient is now resting comfortably and securely.
The opening on the bottom of the Stirrup has been designed to fit almost all footrests on the market today. There are weights built into the bottom base of the Stirrup that make it difficult for the patient to lift the boot off of the footrest. The weights plus the straps make the Stirrup a secure and comfortable place for your patient to rest their legs during in office procedures.
Portable and is Easily Transported Between Exam Rooms and Offices
Our boot is easy to attach and detach;Therefore if another provider needs to use the Stirrup it is easy to move from room to room. The Stirrup will be shipped in a reusable container for future storage. If you see patients at different locations, the Stirrup is durable enough to be transported in a duffle bag in your trunk.
Easy to Clean
Offers Patients Added Comfort and Greater Satisfaction
With this new multi-specialty designed boot your patients will experience increased comfort during procedures. When their procedures are offered in the convenience and familiarity of your office, They feel safe working with the staff they are familiar with. Their co-payments are usually less than in an outside facility which makes them even happier (make sure to have your staff point this out to them when they are scheduling their procedure).