- Kindred Healthcare CEO Benjamin A Brier will leave the company following the completion of it’s sale to LifePoint Health
- Mr. Brier has served as the CEO of the Kentucky based health systems since 2015.
- Adventist Health appointed Kerry Heinrich CEO of the California Based health system.
- He will succeed Scott Reiner who announced his resignation from the 23 hospital health system in July.
- Garnet Health announces that Alfred Pilong Jr. was appointed president and CEO of the New York based health system.
- He will succeed Scott Batulis who is retiring after 15 years with the health system. My Pilong most recently served as CEO of Novant Health UVA Health system.