Top 10 Children’s Hospitals in the U.S
U.S News & World Report recently released their 2022-2034 rankings for hospitals across the country. In the pediatric category Boston Children’s Hospital topped the category for the 9th straight year.
The results are based upon data from 200 domestic facilities and rely upon clinical data collected through a detailed survey that measures patient safety, infection prevention, and adequacy of nurse staffing. The list also incorporates data from 15,000 pediatric specialists who were asked where they would send the sickest children in their specialty.
The below list of Top 10 Children’s Hospitals hospitals earned a spot on the list by being highly ranked in many specialty areas. For examples Boston Children’s is nationally ranked in 10 pediatric specialties. Click the links below to see where each hospital ranks in specialties and learn more about top doctors at each facility.
U.S. News: Best Children’s Hospitals Honor Roll
- Boston Children’s Hospital.
- Texas Children’s Hospital, Houston.
- Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center.
- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia.
- Children’s National Hospital, Washington, D.C.
- UPMC Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh.
- Children’s Hospital Colorado, Aurora.
- Children’s Hospital Los Angeles.
- Nationwide Children’s Hospital, Columbus, Ohio.
- Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital Stanford, Palo Alto, California.
US News Top Pediatric Hospitals